2018 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
For over a decade, our Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference has been providing people living with metastatic breast cancer with a safe, collaborative environment to gather information and discover practical resources they need to make decisions for their physical and emotional health. Attend our conference and participate in sessions on the latest medical updates, managing symptoms, communicating with loved ones, caregiving, scientific research and clinical trials, food as medicine, sex and intimacy and more!
Register by March 9 and Save!
Early-bird registration is $65 and includes the networking dinner and reception on Friday, continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday and all snack breaks, as well as an all-levels yoga class on Sunday morning. We offer a special discount for caregivers – bring a friend or loved one with you for an additional $25. Travel grants and fee waivers are also available.
Conference highlights include:
• Presentations on the latest treatments and scientific research
• New! First-timer's Meet-up session on Friday evening
• Networking dinner and Refresh & Restore: An Evening of Wellness on Friday night
• Special activities such as an all-levels yoga class, an evening trolley tour ($5 per person) and more!
• Exhibitors with products and services just for you
• Time to socialize and meet new friends or reconnect with familiar faces
• Free live web streaming of select conference sessions for those unable to attend