Thriving Together: 2016 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
Online registration has now closed. Walk-in registration will be available on-site at the conference starting on Friday at 5:00 p.m. and thereafter throughout the weekend.
Attendee Registration Fee - $75
Caregiver for Attendee Registration Fee - $25
*A select number of fee waivers will be available on-site for those living with metastatic breast cancer and their caregivers, if requested.
Be part of Thriving Together: 2016 Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer on Friday, April 8 - Sunday, April 10 in Philadelphia, PA. Learn from and talk with national experts, while connecting with others who have been impacted by metastatic breast cancer in a supportive and empowering environment.
Now in its 10th year, the Metastatic Breast Cancer Conference features national experts presenting news you can use in large sessions as well as smaller, more personalized breakouts. The conference also provides you and those who care about you a space to share information and resources and ask questions about the complex medical, emotional, social and practical challenges that accompany a metastatic diagnosis.
Conference highlights include:
- Presentations on the latest advancements in treatments and research
- Welcome Reception and Special 10th Anniversary Panel Discussion on Friday, April 8
- Time to socialize and meet new friends or reconnect with familiar faces
- Lots of opportunities to ask your questions to presenters throughout the weekend
- Wellness activities to get you moving on Sunday morning
- A special Caregiver Rate for friends and loved ones to attend with you
- Free live Web streaming of conference keynote presentations for those unable to attend
Visit lbbc.org/thrivingtogether to learn about our speakers, sessions and conference happenings.