During Thriving Together: 2021 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer individuals learned about the latest research and treatment updates, got practical tips for managing financial toxicity, eating well, parenting and dealing with side effects, and were able to meet other people living with metastatic breast cancer to share stories and strength.
Our Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer has been providing people living with metastatic breast cancer and their families a dedicated space to gather trusted information and a community of support for 15 years.
Understanding metastatic breast cancer
Speaker: Fatima Cardoso, MD
Breakout sessions & on-demand content
- Bone mets with Katherine Weilbaecher, MD
- Liver mets with Anne Blaes, MD
- Lung mets with Anne Blaes, MD
- Newly diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer with Tufia C. Haddad, MD
- Oligometastatic breast cancer with Elpida Argenziano, Steven J. Chmura, MD, PhD, and Debu Tripathy, MD
Support & community
- Supporting someone you love with MBC with Michelle Bronzo, MA, LPC, LCPC, LMHC, CT; Tony Celeste, Penney Davis, and Peggy Wonder
- Financial toxicity with Shonta Chambers, MSW, and Monica Fawzy Bryant, Esq.
- Make your voice heard: advocating for research with Maimah Karmo, Tatiana M. Prowell, MD; Jamil Rivers, and Stephanie Walker
- Coping with cancer: Expressing yourself through art and storytelling with Stephanie McLeod-Estevez, LCPC
- Parenting with MBC with Cynthia (Cindy) Moore, PhD
- Beauty tips with Melissa Berry and Patricia Fox
3 Tier Sponsors
Exact Sciences Corporation