2021 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer
Learning to live with metastatic breast cancer starts with knowing more.
That’s where we come in.
Attend Thriving Together: 2021 Virtual Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer to learn about the latest research and treatment updates, get practical tips for managing financial toxicity, eating well, parenting and dealing with side effects, and to meet other people living with metastatic breast cancer to share stories and strength.
Joining an LBBC Conference always makes me feel like I am part of a community....I am not alone. Thank you!
During the live conference weekend you can:
- participate in live sessions and ask questions of speakers
- meet other attendees at our new video enabled meet-ups
- interact with exhibitors that have products and services just for you
- earn points to win prizes
2021 marks the 15th anniversary of our Conference on Metastatic Breast Cancer. Attendees will receive a free virtual goody bag and a special anniversary gift from Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Attendees to the live conference weekend will be the first to access a bonus library of on-demand videos including beauty hacks, vaccine updates, treatment updates for liver and lung mets, and more.
- The registration fee for the conference is $25*
- Waivers are available for those experiencing financial hardship due to breast cancer
- Pay it forward: If you would like to help cover the registration fee for those experiencing financial hardship, add a donation to your registration.**
Follow us on Twitter for the latest conference updates and use #LBBCMetsConf to tell you're network you're attending Thriving Together on April 17 & 18.
* LBBC will not refund registration fees.
** When you donate using the pay it forward option, your donation is used to help all those experiencing a financial hardship and is not assigned to a specific registrant.